British Meet Calander

To: DOLPHNX@aol.com
Subject: British Meet Calander
From: MorrisMinor1000@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 12:12:48 EST
San Diego British Car Club  Council
Announces  the:
10th ANNUAL ROLLING
BRITISH CAR  DAY
SUNDAY, APRIL 17, 2005
We'll be meeting  at:

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts at
4180 Clairemont Mesa  Blvd.
(from the 52 Freeway-
between the 805 Freeway and I-5,

Take  the Genesse off-ramp.   Go eleven  miles South
on   Genesse.   Turn Right on Clairemont Mesa Blvd.
Proceed  a  while.  Immediately past the Thrifty gas
station, in the Clairemont Town  Square.  We'll park
in the large lot behind Krispy Kreme & The  Outback
Steakhouse.  Bring yourself a thermos of coffee or tea
or  ???, and we'll provide some doughnuts!!

We'll meet no later than 10:00AM  for tyre-kickin',
socializin' and general lie-tellin'

We'll leave at  10:30

As we've grown in size, finding a place that can handle
"our  crowd" has become a (nice) problem!

Our destination will be
Buca di  Beppo Italian Restaurant in Mira Mesa!!!!
Lot's of parking and no problem  with a big crowd!!
It's a fun place with good Italian food!!
(OK, so we're  a bunch of British car folks . . . . that's OK!!!)
We'll travel  some
interesting San Diego County roads and scenery-
as we always  do!!!

For the last two years, we've had over 130 cars from over  25
clubs Can we make 150????
Questions? - check the web site:  www.sandiegobritishcarday.org
Or the information line:   760-746-1458,
or: Steve Kirby: skirby210@cox.net

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2005 LOS ANGELES BRITISH CAR

MEET DATE SET

SHOW  --   SATURDAY, AUGUST 27th,
TOUR  --  SUNDAY, AUGUST  28th

MARK YOUR CALENDERS,  PLEASE

NOTE CHANGE ! THIS YEAR, THE CAR SHOW WILL BE
ON  SATURDAY AND THE TOUR WILL BE ON SUNDAY

The 2005 Greater Los Angeles  British Car Meet is set for the
weekend of AUGUST 27th and 28th at Woodley  Park in Van
Nuys,  CA. It is the first time in oner two decades that we  have
staged the field meet on a Saturday. This is our 17th year at  the
same location.

Imagine that. Boy, am I getting  old!

**  The British Car Meet will be on the lawn on  SATURDAY,
AUGUST 27th.. British Food ( yes, the food and vendors WILL
be  back),  Jazz, prizes, etc.

**  The British Car Tour  will  start from the park on SUNDAY
morning, AUGUST 28th, and roll west into the  sunset.

**  There also is a good chance that the AMGBA (MGB  Club)
will be having their Western National Meet and will join in the  fun.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2005 PALO ALTO BRITISH

MEET DATE SET

 September 10th and 11th

MARK  YOUR CALENDERS, PLEASE

The 2005 Palo Alto British Car  Meet is set for the weekend of September
10th and 11th at El Camino Park in  Palo Alto - Just across the road from
the entrance to Stanford Center near  Sandhill Rd. This is our 27th year at
the same location.

Imagine that.  Boy, am I getting old!

**  The Tour To The Sea will start from the  park on Saturday morning and
roll west to the water.

**  The  British Car Meet will be on the lawn on Sunday. British Food, Jazz,
prizes,  etc. We will once again be joined by members of the Arcane Auto
Society and  their wonderful collection of automotive orphans and
etceterini.  (If  you have a British Car that is too obscure or rare for a
local marque club,  consider joining the "Arcaners" by contacting):
Byron Brill  <b_brill@freestoneproperties.net>,

**  We also are working on  a All British Swap Meet in a close-ish location.

Details to  follow:

Rick  Feibusch
Coordinator
310-392-6605