Morris News

To: rpvinke@wxs.nl, DOLPHNX@aol.com
Subject: Morris News
From: MorrisMinor1000@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 12:58:51 EDT
Want something unique for that Morris person in your life?

Do as the Dutch do... Hand Cut 3 dimensional card, personalized from a
picture of your favorite Morris...

See contact information...

Contact Name: Rene and Gre Vinke
Other E-mail: rpvinke@wxs.nl
Work Address: Frankrijkstraat 59
City: Ijsselstein-ut
Zip: 3402
Country: Nederland Amsterdam

1998 we were lost in Holland... It was raining we could not find a place to
stay...
They took us in for a week..

Your Morris Friend:
Randolph Williams
Click here to see what left of my website

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
Dutch.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
Nederlands4.JPG]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
new%20viking.jpg]