53 Morris Convertable For Sale in SF Bay Area

To: "Morris Auto.Team" <morris@autox.team.net>,
Subject: 53 Morris Convertable For Sale in SF Bay Area
From: "Pamela & Joel Holmes" <holmes@mcn.org>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 12:56:56 -0800
Morris Fans,
    Just received word through a friend that a 53 Morris split window
Convertible in the SF Bay area has been put on the market.  Seems the owner
has lost his storage area and must move it out.  The car has "reportedly"
35,000 original miles and original factory paint and interior however the
engine has been upgraded to a 1275.  Anyone interested can contact me off list
and I will forward more details and four pictures.
    I have no financial interest in this car but thought someone might be
interested in a project.

Cheers
Joel Holmes
North Coast British Car Club

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
Joel & Pamela Holmes.vcf]