Some Minor parts for sale in california

To: morris@autox.team.net
Subject: Some Minor parts for sale in california
From: "Germball Eugene" <jfryjfry@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 22:21:03 -0800
Hey all, a long time ago i mentioned that i would be selling some stuff from
my car. well, i FINALLY began the mechanical part of my project.

With taht in mind, I have the following for sale off of my 59 2-door:
lhd steering rack - excellent shape mechanically. no play. All there except
one tierod end and the arm it screws onto. My buddy got a little eager with
the plasma cutter and cut the wrong part to get it off. But if your rack is
bad, you should be able to use your 'arm' without much hassle.

Front brakes. I have two sets actually. complete. the ones off of my car and
a set that was given to me.

2 shocks that seemed to be fine before I munched one mounting boss on one
and 2 on another trying to get them off. (what are you supposed to do when
the nut inside just spins???)

master cylinder. probably should be rebuilt.  I don't know if it works. It
was supposed to, but i never tried it.

drive shaft

front spindles.

set of all of the control arms/trailing arms/ torsion bars etc. from the
front.

i have the removable hood support: 2 rods with 2 bolts on one end and the
other end that clamps onto the brace, and the brace too.

Hood support hinge.

Blower motor and housing. dont know if it works, i can check.

2 sets of the driver's seat hinge hoops that bolt to the floor.

original rear seat, light blue, in amazing shape except the top of the back
rest where it is sun damaged.

I will soon have the rear end, rear leafs, and rear brakes out.

shipping would be from 91605

Let me know if you're interested in any of these and what they're worth to
you. I would like to get fair prices, not too high, not too low. Thanks!

Jeremy in socal