Wanted: Sun Visor Brackets

To: "list" <morris@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wanted: Sun Visor Brackets
From: "Bill Langdell" <w.langdell@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 20:38:20 -0800
Dear Listers:  My '57 Morris Convertible has never had sun visors.  I received
a pair of brand new center mount visors in the mail, but they were missing the
mounting brackets.  I guess most people who order visors already have the old
brackets saved from the decayed original visors.  I am interested in
purchasing a pair of center mount brackets.  Please reply if you have any to
spare.  Thanks for your help.   ---Bill Langdell, Sunnyvale, CA