Re: Morris Fuel Gauge Problems

To: Ray <spook01@comcast.net>, morris@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Morris Fuel Gauge Problems
From: Joel and Pamela Holmes <holmes@mcn.org>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 21:29:57 -0700
Just took a look at my speedo assortment and it appears that this
stabilizer is only on the later style units out of a 67 model.  I don't
have a late style wiring diagram either so that's why I was not familiar
with it.  Under any circumstances, the early models never used this so
it should not be required; none of the other early cars I've had used
this in the system.
    Cheers, JH