Traveller Questions

To: morris@autox.team.net
Subject: Traveller Questions
From: "Dominic Daly" <domdaly@mail.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2002 12:29:28 -0500
Can anyone help Robert out with his Traveller questions.?
Please respond directly to Robert as he is not on the list.

TIA
Dom.

My name is Robert McDaniel.    At this point I have a few questions regarding
the wood:

(1)  Is there a difference between the upper and lower rear door
hinges?  If
there is, how do you tell them apart?

(2)  What type & brand of glue did you use for the wood?

(3)  What type & brand of wood preservative did you use?

(4)  What type & brand of sealer?

(5)  What type & brand of finish coat?

I will appreciate any help you can give me with these questions.

Regards,

Robert McDaniel
Email address:  robert@bristolwrench.com