Re: HS2 Carb questins

To: gc <litfuse@isp01.net>
Subject: Re: HS2 Carb questins
From: David Ambrose <stargazer1@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 07:59:22 -0700
Joe Curto can rebush your carb body.
http://www.geocities.com/jcurtoinc/

The last time I had this problem, the bushings needed replacement too. I
would give the new shaft a try, then if it still doesn't fit, send the
carb bodies off to Joe and have them rebushed. IMHO, using an oversized
throttle shaft is more trouble than it's worth. because the rest of the
stuff on the shaft has to get bored out to fit.

Cheers,
Dave Ambrose