Front end vibration problem - solved!

To: "Minor Morris" <morris@autox.team.net>
Subject: Front end vibration problem - solved!
From: "Roger Wilson" <Roger@rw-architect.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 17:14:02 -0700
About a month ago I asked for advice about a front end vibration problem I
was having.  I got about 10 - 15 replies with a lot of great advice.  Thank
you all very much. It really led me to the problem. I know a lot more about
front end suspension than I did a month ago.

It was simply a case of out of balance wheels.  I checked out all the
suspension parts carefully for any sign of movement, but everything seemed
really tight.  I even considered changing out all the bushing to poly-type,
just to see if that would help.  I drove my Traveller today for several
hours and I have to say the vibration is 100% gone.

Thanks again for all your help!
Roger Wilson