British Car Week...

To: morris@autox.team.net, morrisminors@smartgroups.com
Subject: British Car Week...
From: MorrisMinor1000@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 14:39:32 EDT
Dear Folks:
Because I drive a British Morris everyday of the year and during British Car
week you are supposed to drive your British car everyday for a week...
This the forth day of not driving ...
Just kidding
Something strange has been happening when I drive my 2 basic Morris Minors:
my everyday cars
I have 1 Black real nice 1953 convertible with wire wheels...
I drive it around, people wave, but don't say anything...
I drive my ugly been sitting in a driveway for 22 years, half white, half
Earl Shieb yellow Morris with petty dark red wheels and chrome rings
The only thing nice on it ....
People come up to me and this is no exaggeration.... At least 2 a day and
tell me what a beautiful car I have?
Huh?????
I feel like this is "Lets Pity The Poor Guy in the ugly car"
I say this Because I can still scare those rich SUV blondes ...
Like I have poverty Koodies...
This poor Morris is So Ugly that it does not look Insured!!!!!
Tally Ho!

Your Morris Friend
Randolph

<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/MorrisMinor1000";>Click here to see my
website</A>
Randolph Williams
PO Box 9280 Marina Del Rey, California USA
Phone: 1310 827 2727 Fax  1310 306 2626
Website: http://members.aol.com/MorrisMinor1000