Re: front end vibration

To: "Roger Wilson" <roger@rw-architect.com>,
Subject: Re: front end vibration
From: Gerard <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 09:27:15 -0700
Roger,

Sorry I missed you at Dixon. I arrived (also in a Traveller) just as the
rain was really starting to come down, so I followed onother friend home to
Davis for a while. (Glen, the guy with the Persimmon Traveller that was
there)

Anyway, you should jack up the front end and check for any looseness in the
front suspension and bearings. Glen found his wheels were way out of whack
and replaced his. Balancing won't help if they;'re not true, so that could
be your problem too.

Gerard
San Francisco