Re: Morris trimrings and tranny covers

To: Jancy Morgan <blujway@swbell.net>
Subject: Re: Morris trimrings and tranny covers
From: rfeibusch1@earthlink.net (Richard Feibusch)
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 00:45:17 -0700
Forwarded to the list by Rick Feibusch - respond directly to:
                                "Jancy Morgan" <blujway@swbell.net>

>Hello Rick!
>I was re-watching the Morris Minors Accross America video last night and
>noticed that you have trim rings on your wheels - I have been wondering
>where to find those.
>
>Any suggestions where I might be able to get a set for a '67 Morris?
>Jancy Morgan

Jancy,

I noticed Paul Asgeirsson is helping you with the trans front cover - so
listen to him!

The trim rings on my Minor Convertible came from a Riley One-Point-Five and
are probably the same as the ones that came fitted to Minor 1,000,000s. can
anyone out there help Jancy out.  I think that they were ordered NOS from a
firm called John Foster LTD. in the UK about fifteen years ago.  Didn't
your pickup have Sprite 13" wheels fitted to it?????

Where would one find 14" wheel trims (rings) today???  Listers????

Cheers,
Rick Feibusch
Venice, CA