Sun Visor for '57 Morris Convertible

To: morris@autox.team.net
Subject: Sun Visor for '57 Morris Convertible
From: BillSvale@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 02:25:07 EST
Dear List Users:  My '57 Convertible did not come standard with sun visors.
I don't even see any mounting holes where they might go or used to go.  Is it
practical to install sun visors on this model?  If so, what transplant has
worked successfullly for others.  An online retailer offers sun visors sans
mounting hardware and suggests that I use my own (non-existent) old hardware
which is not much help.  Any suggestions are welcome.  I'm tired of shielding
my eyes with my outstretched hand while trying to drive westbound at sunset.
Please help me get this right the first time so I don't accidentally drill
redundant mounting holes.  Also, what is the recommended mounting position
for side view mirrors?  Thanks again.  ---Bill Langdell