Re: Heater mounting suggestions

To: <BillSvale@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Heater mounting suggestions
From: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 06:59:54 -0800
I'll be watching for an answer along with you,  Same problem.  It looks like
some cars have a 4" hole  cut through the firewall into the engine
compartment for a hose to bring air to the heater intake hole.  I've
resisted cutting the hole for now, but is there any other way?

Regards,
Glen Byrns
'59 bugeye
'59 Morris Traveller (Winifred)