Hood Alignment Suggestions

To: morris@autox.team.net
Subject: Hood Alignment Suggestions
From: BillSvale@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 23:10:57 EST
I am putting the finishing touches on preparing my '57 Morris 1000
Convertable for painting and would like to align the replacement hood
(bonnet) as perfectly as possible.  Is there anyone near Sunnyvale California
who I can beg or bribe to give me some in person expert guidance on this
critical adjustment?  I don't want to risk moving the hinges or cracking the
paint after painting.  Thanks for your help.  ---Bill Langdell,  Sunnyvale,
CA (408)730-9237  billsvale@aol.com