The Geeky Minor!

To: morris@autox.team.net
Subject: The Geeky Minor!
From: rfeibusch@loop.com (Richard Feibusch)
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 09:40:48 -0800 (PST)
Well Gang,

We've finally made it to the BIG TIME!!!!!

I was passed this by a computerhead friend who drives a slant-six '63 Dodge
Dart. It is a group that calls itself the "Geek Squad" who do repairs and
support and has a section for member's Geeky support vehicles. All cars are
tres cool as far as I'm concerned but MAYBE, I'M A CLOSET GEEK!!!!!  Check
It OUT!!!

http://www.geeksquad.com/geekmobiles/geek06_minor/Geek6.htm

NO, NO!!!!!!!! Not me!!!!!!  I'll just hop into my '73 Nova 350 coupe, rev
'er up a few times, blasting the Flowmaster turbo mufflers enough to wake
up the neighbourhood, then rumble over to cruise night where they let me
park next to the '57 Chevies. They always make me park with the Crosley
pickup (actually smaller than a Minor) and the six cylinder Plymouths when
I bring my Minor.

Cheers,

Rick Feibusch
Venice, CA