Re: Are the British ready to join a Federal Europe?

To: "Andrew D. Flexney" <aflexney@baan.com>,
Subject: Re: Are the British ready to join a Federal Europe?
From: "Ray" <spook01@home.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 09:52:53 -0600
Hey guys,
What exactly is a "practicing European"?
Nationalism's "ugly head"?  Sounds much like ideologue-speak.
But perhaps you can answer a question for me: Why does one of the "Euro"
denominations have Atlantis on the face?
Laughingly,
Ray McCrary
"Striving to keep the greasy side pointed down"

  Andrew,

  This is humour - It is as much about the UK as it is about the rest of
  Europe - Lighten up!!!

  Cheers,

  Rick

  I live in California, What do I know??!!??