[Morgans] Archives

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: [Morgans] Archives
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 20:28:06 -0600
A note regarding the list archives.  The software that does the
automatic archiving broke about 2 years ago, I jusr recently got it
working again.  So there is a big gap in the data.  It takes a bit of
hand massaging to get it filled in from the mailman archived messages,
which I have done for the Healeys, Spridgets, Triumph lists that see
regular, daily traffic.  I will eventually get it done for this list.

mjb.