Oil Cooler fittings

To: emog@lyris.dundee.net
Subject: Oil Cooler fittings
From: deemi@juno.com
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 08:18:07 -0400
Hi, at it in the small details and not sure where to look.

I have an original Serck Oil cooler with rearward exiting fittings on my
Super Sports, but the fittings look like a garden hose

they appear to be dash-8 in size according to the helicopter hydralics
mechanic we have up here, but the fitting threads are not

familiar to any of us.  it looks almost like garden hose, and its brass,
I really would like to use them and since Serck of Manchester was an
aircraft radiator  manufacturer, I am trying to find anyone who might
have  a clue on where to get such a fitting.

Thanks for any advice, tis a 9 row 5 front and 4 rear as original for the
Super Sports.

Bob Bowie in Maine