Moggie Miglia

To: "morgan news group" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Moggie Miglia
From: "Tony Souza" <tjsouz@epix.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 18:22:49 -0500
MOGGIE MIGLIA VII

Morgans Owners of Philadelphia proudly announces Moggie Miglia VII scheduled
for May 15, 2004.  The following Morgan Motors advertisement of the late 20's
perfectly descrbes the feelings you'll get from participating in Moggie
Miglia.

We three saw the English summer sunrise and heard the world wake round us ..
saw the smoke trails from sleepy chimneys nestling in country thatch.  We
chased flying clouds out by villge greens and on through mist across mountains
..  until below the wild Atlantic a living emerald lay.

And so hotelwards .. to a hearty welcome and comfortable rooms .. and
tomorrow, on again.. we three .. good company when Morgan makes a third.

 Morgans Owners of Philadelphia is delighted to share with you some of our
most treasured possessions: beautiful winding country roads, picturesque
villages, and welcoming, comfortable inns.  With this in mind, Moggie Miglia
will offer you a chance to use your Morgan in a challenging day of motor
sport.  The day begins in Carversville, Bucks County, a town on the National
Register of Historical Places. Our breakfast hosts are our old friends at the
Carversville Church.  The day ends with awards after The Grand Buffet Dinner
at the lovely Stroudsmoor Country Inn, Stroudsburg, PA.  In between you and
your Morgan will work as a team through four stages of car and driver
challenges.  Not a static car show.  Emphasis will be on meeting the
challenges and moving on.

 Participation is limited to 35 Morgan teams.  Register now to assure your
place in Moggie Miglia VII.

Send your $35 registration fee to:

Donna Suglia - 1475 Unionville-Wawaset Road - West Chester, PA 19382

Include $29 each for the Awards Dinner.  Also, please include the names and
addresses of the driver and navigator and the year and model of the Morgan.

Book your room with the Stroudsmoor directly at 1-800-955-8663 or
570-421-6431.

For further Moggie Miglia information contact: Tony Souza at 610-847-5017 or
tjsouz@epix.net.