Re: Radiator

To: WIJIB@aol.com, morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Radiator
From: Terry D <morgan4four@yahoo.com.au>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 15:32:07 +1000 (EST)
I got an aluminium one made here in Australia a couple
of years ago for AU$550, which would equate to around
US$350.

I live in Western Australia but it was made in
Queensland by PWR (http://www.pwr.com.au). They put
flimsy brackets on mine that had hollow squares where
there should have been mounting slots. I remedied that
locally for about US$40. If they had got it right at
manufacture, it shouldn't have increased the cost.

Cheers,
Terry

 --- WIJIB@aol.com wrote: > I need to obtain a
radiator for my 1962 plus 4 (four