Morgan Gift Items

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Morgan Gift Items
From: Tcherek Kamstra <tkamstra@pop.sonic.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 13:15:45 -0800
To those persons who were holding out for the sMOG hooded
sweatshirts-they have arrived, in sized large, X-large and XX-large.
I have finished some of the holiday greeting cards. Many thanks to
Lorne, (and Bjorn c/o Lorne,) Charlie Ackerman, Duncan Charlton, Tony
McLaughlin and Fred Schuchard for contributing their photos, as well
as the others whose images I have not yet finished. I will be sure to
send you each a set, (if I have your address!) Anybody else who would
like some, or would just like to see them, can find them at the
bottom of the gift items page http://smogthis.net/indexcards.html.
Thanks again, Tch