COLLECTORS!

To: "Morgan" <morgans@autox.team.net>, "eMOG II" <emog@lyris.dundee.net>
Subject: COLLECTORS!
From: <polmognl@wxs.nl>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 18:47:47 +0200
Fellow Morganeers,

For the collectors among you I have been able to lay my hands upon a new,
though limited supply of Morgan phone cards.

There are two varieties:
  a.. a thin card depicting a Maroon/Black 1971 +8, with side screens in
place. This card is available at EUR 4/USD 4 each, in cash, including postage
anywhere.
  b.. a thick card (like a credit card), showing a Green 1973 4/4 4-seater. It
is shown with top and side screens, with wind deflector. This card is
available at EUR 6/USD 6 each, also in cash, including postage anywhere.
The ones I had previously went very quickly, so if you're keen to have one,
you 'd better reply a.s.a.p. First come, first served. The 4-seater card is in
very short supply.

Kindest regards,
Hermen Pol
Het Veer 129