Rhinebeck, NY Meet

To: Morgans@autox.team.net, emog@lists.gomog.com
Subject: Rhinebeck, NY Meet
From: Jhalfdime@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 21:00:16 EDT
    Sorry for the late notification, but we professional procrastinators live
for last minute news...
    The annual Rhinebeck Antique Auto Assn. Show is being held on Sat. and
Sun. May 4 and 5, 2002 at the Dutchess County Fairgrounds in Rhinebeck, NY.
    Saturday is a flea market and rods & customs, Sunday is flea market and
Antique/classics/sports cars to 1977.  Preregistration is $5 to Joe Doyle, 48
South St, Rhinebeck, NY 12572 by April 16.  Registration at the gate is $10.
    If you mail a prereg. check, let Joe know that you'll be there Sunday and
the make and year of car (Morgan!).
C & HM,
    Jim Nichol
PS If you would like more info or directions, let me know.