MORGANS FOR SALE

To: "Morgans@Autox. Team. Net" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: MORGANS FOR SALE
From: "L.J. & M.L. Shields" <ljmlshields@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 20:37:24 -0600
One of our Morgan member sent me the following email--I am posting if anyone
is interested they can contact Tom.

Regards,

Lloyd Shields
67 Morgan +4
MN Morgan Club

Hi Lloyd,
I've decided to sell my Morgan's to try to create some garage space for
motorcycles and daily drivers.  Rich Stadther suggested that, as a lapsed
club member, I send a note to you in case anyone in the group is interested.

Thanks,
Tom Smsiek

+4, 1961  $11,000
BRG, a "25 footer" , good condition, poor top, rock chips, but a nice
driver.

+4 4 seater, 1959  $4,250
project car, usual sad story, more invested than I'm asking, lost enthusiasm
sandblasted & epoxy primed frame & inner fenders
wire wheels, scuttle, etc.
new top, toneau, AMCO sliding side curtain set, wiring harness, kingpins,
tie rod ends, bushings, & many other little parts
engine was professionally freshened up and oiled down
body tub needs work

Tom, (651)699-0014 or tsmtm@mr.net