Wood Work

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Wood Work
From: Keboom05@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 00:30:06 EST
I am starting to get the urge to do a body off restoration of the morgan -
luckily some of the horror stories I have been told are currently holding
this urge at bay.

My concern is the wood work. If my Morgan is true to form then when the body
comes off there is bound to be some wood that requires replacement. I don't
think that Ash is that easy to obtain here in Australia. So the question is -
Has anyone used other types of wood in restoration? or Does anyone know of an
Australian source of Ash.

Many thanks

Evan

end