AC/DC

To: "Morgans@autox.team.net"@autox.team.net
Subject: AC/DC
From: "George Dow" <gdow@pylon8.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 20:43:52 +0100
Hi There
             Mike, thanks for taking the time to respond, others have done
so off list. I find it interesting to "discuss" technical aspects in the
hope that I learn something new, that which I type are just my thoughts and
open to question by any so minded..... There is no doubt that alternators
are indeed more efficient though where and when they are best used, I leave
to the owners to decide. I like original, I like subtle mods to original,
though when I`m enjoying  a lonely road  I like reliability best.
Good luck in your racing, and your "secret" is safe with me (-:

Cheers,   George.

///
///