AUTUMN MOG - OCT 13-15

To: Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: AUTUMN MOG - OCT 13-15
From: "DeLuca, Joseph" <Joseph.DeLuca@pfizer.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 15:14:38 -0400
Hello Moggers,

It's not too late to sign up for the Morgan 3/4 Group's
Autumn Mog at the Friar Tuck Resort.  Entry forms can
be found at our temporary website (under construction)
at http://www.members.tripod.com/scottsmog/morgan34.html

The Friar Tuck is located on the Hudson River in the
beautiful Catskill Mountains, just off the NY Thruway,
and about even with the Connecticut-Massachusetts borderline.

The Tuck has rambling, well-groomed grounds and luxurious
accommodations.  The rooms are clean, modern and spacious.
We are the primary guests and have the best rooms in the
house. Our package includes a three-day, two-night stay,
Friday welcome reception, Saturday awards banquet, plus
full breakfast buffets. Also, if so inclined we have full
access to the indoor pool, fitness center and enormous
jacuzzi. (not to mention tennis and bocce if the weather
is unseasonably warm). You can check them out at
www.friartuck.com.

Festivities will begin with a Welcome Reception on Friday
night as Moggers trickle in from their journeys with tales
to tell, no doubt. Look for Debbie Perman who is acquiring
some new shirts and stuff for our regalia booth, plus some
new surprises.

The Concours will be set up on Saturday morning at the
lovely lawn near the duck pond. Once again a popular ballot
will determine the class winners.

Jim Nichol will host the touring section on Saturday afternoon
through the splendiferous fall foliage of the Catskills
Mountains.  His expertise in this area and reputation for clean
well-checked-out events promises some genuine fun for all.

On Saturday night a reception will precede the Awards Banquet
and during the banquet we will conduct both our traditional
silent and noisy auctions. Scott Willoughby has consented to
be our auctioneer again this year and that's something to
really look forward to.

On Sunday morning after breakfast, Fred Cohen will conduct
the gymkhana in the parking area next to the duck pond,
followed by awards for that event - a fitting end to a fun-
filled weekend.

A lot of Morgan 3/4 Group members have put forth a great effort
to make this event a big, friendly success. We hope you will be
able to join us for a wonderful getaway weekend.

Feel free to contact me with any questions or comments.

Best Regards,

Joe DeLuca
President
Morgan 3/4 Group, USA