trade books

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: trade books
From: ARoman4047@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 05:07:37 EDT
Gentlepersons-
                        I find myself gifted with an overabundance of reading
material. I've got
a spare copy of Bowden's "Morgan, First and Last of the Real Sportscars" and
a trade
paperback two volume set of "Cars The Classic Collection", in a slip-cased
edition.
                       One or both of these are up for trade...I've got an
ongoing rebuild of a '62
4/4 that could use plenty of bit and pieces...Anything interesting? Not
really looking to
sell the books (although an exorbitant offer will not be refused), looking
more for an in-
teresting trade...
Tony in NJ
W.A.S.T.E.