MORGANS ON THE KEITH COX MEMORIAL MORGANS OVER AMERICA III

To: Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: MORGANS ON THE KEITH COX MEMORIAL MORGANS OVER AMERICA III
From: Elaine Fisher <elainef@ibm.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2000 08:28:46 -0700
We are starting The Keith Cox Memorial Morgans Over America III, New
Orleans to Nova Scotia to Hershey , PA this Thursday in New Orleans ( Sept
7)  We are at the Holiday Inn French Quarter
This is a list of the Morgans that will be traveling with us. They
represent a wide range of years, many of them quite old and basically
uncomfortable. Please keep your positive thoughts with us as we embark on
this 6000+ mile journey.
We may be asking for advice as we run into problems.
Steve Roake, Elaine Fisher and Kathy Tollworthy
Organizers.