Re: TR Engine Colors - Revisited

To: "Michael D. Miles, PE" <mdmiles@mdmpe.com>, <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR Engine Colors - Revisited
From: "wms" <wms@vaxxine.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2000 02:37:50 -0400
             Hi all
            Just returned from NASCAR races . Had a great time .
            Re engine color .I have an original TR3 engine in my 1962
2 seater     #5112  and it had / has a dark red  or  maroon colored
block paint .Any information that I found agreed with this when I
rebuilt my car .  I heard that this was the way they kept track of the
engines that went to Morgan and the engines (black ) that went into
the TR3 .The TR4 was black   For what its worth ????
              Cheers        Glenn Nigh