Re: SD1 V-8 Oil Pump Cover Needed!!!!

To: Naoz@aol.com
Subject: Re: SD1 V-8 Oil Pump Cover Needed!!!!
From: lmg@gomog.com
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 03:30:46 -0400
Naoz@aol.com wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> My engine builder's machine shop "misplaced" my oil pump cover. I am in
> urgent need of a complete assembly (with relief valve and sending unit).
> Engine is all rebuild but can't run because of this. Leads appreciated as
> well.
>
> TIA,
>
> Mike Nahar
> Miami, FL 33189
> 305-252-4046

Hi Mike,

Rimmer Bros in England carry a new oil pump under part no. BHM1554oil
for 110 pounds or about 170 US. Remember to buy the gasket as well and
the thing must be carefully primed before starting up.

Rovers North in Vermont can probably find the pump for you but it will
be more expensive.

Lorne