Re: Guess I missed the Mogs in New Hope, PA

To: John Stanton <jjs3rd@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Guess I missed the Mogs in New Hope, PA
From: A Hart Jr <arthart@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 14:28:59 -0400
John,

The only way to keep a long term restoration going is to do something on
it every night no matter how small and what the time increment is.  So
if you spend only 15 minutes a night, it keeps the back of your mind
active on the project and before long it gets to a point where you begin
to see real progress, and excitement follows, and before too many months
or years have passed it is done. This has worked time and time for
several friends in a situation similar to yours.

Keep the faith,

Art Hart
'64 +4