Re: ?Website Simmonds/ Scarfes

To: <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: ?Website Simmonds/ Scarfes
From: "George Dow" <gdow@pylon8.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 08:57:03 +0100
Hi Guys
            Website address is www.simmonds.co.uk.com  If that does not work
for you, get back to me, can`t imagine a better looking hood for a
Morgan........Or a more expensive one!

Poor old Isodora, not even a real Bugatti!.... Hey Jon in what part of the
U.S. is pedantry? Bet you don`t know the length of Linda`s scarf......After
it had a chunk pulled off?

Linda, I used to have a Spitfire........I understood they were good for
"pulling  birds" though not in that sense!! Glad to see you have recovered
and  are"still" interested in Brit sports cars. Obviously a lady with taste!
Though I guess you will not be at the front of the scarf queue?

Should translation be required for non UK residents...."Pulling birds" is a
colloquialism for picking up girls!

Cheers,   George.
Glasgow   Scotland.