Long silky scarves in Houston

To: "autox team" morgans <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Long silky scarves in Houston
From: kathi hoffman <hofmogtx@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 11:48:35 -0700 (PDT)
--0-1804289383-964896515=:3386

Greetings Fellow Morgananiacs,  Sending y'all warm regards from Houston.
Weather here is not very friendly to Moggies...hi 90's and triple digit temps
have kept our overflow tanks full for a couple of months and the hottest days
are yet to come.  Also, the heat is very hard on batteries.  My Morgana is dead
as a door nail in the garage at this time.  I've always been a died in the wool
Interstate battery person, but am now fixin' to go to the new Sears one that
has all sorts of features for safety and convienence.  Went to price one today
and it was $149.   But I think I just may spring for one and see how it goes

Also want to alert all of you to our Mog-Mog web site, mogmog.org . Our Web
Master is Morgan Marks and he really keeps it up to date.  Our very flashy news
letter is also on the site.   We just got the long silky scarves project
completed.  Henry found the Aviator Shop that stocks the 100% silk scarves and
located an embroidery place and voila, we've got the scarves.  They're priced,
as all of Mog-Mog's regalia....cheap.  We really don't want to make money on
it...we do it just for the sport. Oh, by the way, that aviator shop also has
leather and cloth flying helmets and goggles that are really nice.  Oh now,
lets see, where is that address????  I can't locate their webb address, but you
can call them at 1800-846-4097   after 10 am.         Look for our scarves on
the web site.  You can order one with our badge outline embroidered on it.

Happy Morganeering to all of y'all!   Kathi

---------------------------------
--0-1804289383-964896515=:3386

<P>Greetings Fellow Morgananiacs,&nbsp; Sending y'all warm&nbsp;regards from
Houston.&nbsp; Weather here is not very friendly to Moggies...hi 90's and
triple digit temps have kept our overflow tanks full for a couple of months and
the hottest days are yet to come.&nbsp; Also, the heat is very hard on
batteries.&nbsp; My&nbsp;Morgana is dead as a door nail in the garage at this
time.&nbsp; I've always been a died in the wool Interstate battery person, but
am now fixin' to go to the new Sears one that has all sorts of
features&nbsp;for safety and convienence.&nbsp; Went to price one today and it
was $149.&nbsp;&nbsp; But I think I just may spring for one and see how it
goes<BR><BR>Also want to alert all of you to our Mog-Mog web site,
mogmog.org&nbsp;. Our Web Master is Morgan Marks and he really keeps it up to
date.&nbsp; Our very flashy news letter is also on the site.&nbsp;&nbsp; We
just got the <FONT size=3>long </FONT><FONT size=4>silky scarves </FONT>project
completed.&nbsp; Henry found&nbsp;the Aviator Shop that stocks the 100% silk
scarves and located an embroidery place and voila, we've got the scarves.&nbsp;
They're priced, as all of Mog-Mog's regalia....cheap.&nbsp; We really don't
want to make money on it...we do it just for the sport.&nbsp;Oh, by the way,
that aviator shop also has leather and cloth flying helmets and goggles that
are really nice.&nbsp; Oh now, lets see, where is that address????&nbsp; I
can't locate their webb address, but you can call them at
1800-846-4097&nbsp;&nbsp; after 10
am.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Look for our scarves on the
web site.&nbsp; You can order one with our badge outline embroidered on it.</P>
<P>Happy Morganeering to all of y'all!&nbsp;&nbsp; Kathi</P><p><br><hr
Kick off your party with <a href="http://invites.yahoo.com/";>Yahoo! Invites</a>.
--0-1804289383-964896515=:3386--