Morgan Trivia

Subject: Morgan Trivia
From: "L.D. McLaughlin, Jr." <ldmcjr@zebra.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 22:20:14 -0500
I've added a new feature to the Morganville website! There is now a Trivia
page which is dedicated strictly to Morgan Trivia. It's open to everyone to
write in and put whatever trivia pertaining to Morgans they may know. The
pickier the better! I think everyone can have some fun with this, and may
even learn something about Morgans that they didn't know before!

If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. I know everyone has at
least one bit of Morgan trivia they can add, and you can add as many as you
like!

Let me hear!

Tony McLaughlin

--