The new Morgan

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: The new Morgan
From: mga <mga@napanet.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 14:14:29 -0800 (PST)
I sent this to Autoweek after seeing the pictures of the new Morgan:

Dear Editor,

I am a British car lover, and own several old MG's and a Triumph, so perhaps
I'm a traditionalist.  The cover of the March 13th issue featured a photo of
the new Morgan Aero 8- I'd have to say it looks like a kit car on steroids.
The retro look can only be taken so far before it becomes grotesque.  This
car is drop-dead ugly!  I hope that Morgan continues manufacturing its
existing line  in addition to the new design, or the company is bound to
meet the same fate as the other British car companies.

Don Scott

'73 MGB GT
'80 TR8
'62 MGA