Out of hibernation!

To: <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Out of hibernation!
From: "Stuart J. Ross" <stuross@nac.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 17:59:43 -0500
A bit later than the groundhog, but a sure sign of spring. I know that some
of you hardy sould already have you cars on the road or never parked them
for the winter, but I got the 63 +4 back on the pavement today. Moved the
R-Type out and pushed the Morgan (on dollies) from its horizontal nesting
place in the back of the 3 car garage (a 4 car garage with the horizontal
Morgan). Jacked it up, pulled the dollies. A few squirts of starting fluid,
and it started. The clutch didn't stick, the brake calipers were ok, the
points had not stuck or gone pitted.  Tha battery wans't dead. Easy as pie.
A short spin around the local roads, and back in the bay for a few more
days. That's what I call good "car-ma"!