Federalization of Aero 8

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Federalization of Aero 8
From: Giampiero Pecelli <giam@cs.uml.edu>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2000 10:45:04 -0500
Hello,

I would much like to hear what Willie Lamb has to say about the costs
of federalization.
It seems to me that a new car, designed to meet all upcoming european
regs, should have relatively little trouble meeting US regs... or am I
wildly off the mark?
Also, it would seem strange to me that Morgan (admittedly NOT
trying to CATER to the US market) would have chosen to introduce
design features that would make it extremely difficult to comply with
US regs.
I'll certainly buy "somewhere upwards of $80,000 US", but the where
could be quite wide...

Giampiero Pecelli
64 +4 -- #5406