Re: Has anyone heard of this?

To: <ARoman4047@aol.com>, <davidc@netwrk.org>, <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Has anyone heard of this?
From: "Scott Seidler" <sseidler@easterndatacomm.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 09:17:35 -0500
Tony,

Penny was the one who told me about this - she gave me no reason to believe
she dis-approved of it, nor was I looking for approval. I don't want anyone
to think I am disgruntled or that she or anyone else was over this
conversion.
Maybe I'm misunderstanding your email - but all is well within Penny's
world, she was actually quite helpful, and I hope to deal with her more in
the future.

--Scott

Scott Seidler
Senior Network Engineer