Re: Brake Drum removal

To: "Mike Dixon" <mike.dixon@virgin.net>,
Subject: Re: Brake Drum removal
From: "Greg Solow" <gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 21:18:21 -0800
The very large screws are pegs which drive the brake drum and are     NOT TO
BE REMOVED.   On a wire wheel car there are always suppossed to be 4 1/4 bsf
cap screws (bolts) which hold the drum in place against the hub.  On a disc
wheeled car, I believe that there should be 4 flat head slot drive screws
that hold the drums in place and they are driven by the same studs that hold
the wheels on.

Regards, Greg Solow