Fw: supercharge

To: <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: supercharge
From: "The Charltons" <charlton@flash.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 10:57:16 -0600
Does anyone remember what these Olds systems looked like?  I recall once
reading that GM had an induction system on F-85s (maybe this was not the
production design) that used a jet of air from the turbo to entrain
surrounding air.  This high velocity jet of air created a relative vacuum
and drew the surrounding air along.  It never sounded all that effective to
me and I had the impression it didn't add that much power.
Duncan
charlton@flash.net