Re: "Charged" Triumphs

To: <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: "Charged" Triumphs
From: "Lannis" <ottoflick@netzero.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 15:47:04 -0500
-----Original Message-----

>We're not regressing to that +4 vs. 4/4 thread are we?????
>Keep in mind that a Morgan's a Morgan, three wheels or four, 2, 4, (6?) or
8
>cyl.
>        Cheers & Happy Morganing,
>            Jim Nichol
>              '28 Aero
>             '64 +4 4 pl.

Gee, I thought we were PROgressing in singing the praises of the lightweight
dance partner of the Morgan line.

How come it's the guys who don't have a 4/4 that never want to talk about
how much more nimble and all-over well-balanced the 4/4 is as opposed to the
tank-engined +4 or the aero-engined +8s?  Not that I'm a partisan, mind.

But I agree that we ought not get involved in any micturition contest about
the specifics of WHY they're neater, quicker in turns, and easier to get
parts for.   No sir, this ol' boy don't want to be the one stirring up hate
and discontent among the Mog Fraternity just because my model is the best
value for my BritCar buck......

Lannis
'66 4/4 (oops, gave myself away!)