Re: NPR

To: Jhalfdime@aol.com, Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: NPR
From: SDviewpnt@aol.com
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 01:22:14 EST
Thanks Jim!

Caught the piece here in Phoenix around 6:20 MST.  Very well done featuring
interviews with both Peter and Charles and the prerequisite NPR style radio
SFX.  Naturally I was unable to tape it in time.  So, I called the local
affiliate and they directed me here:
(http://www.marketplace.org/archives/today.html#newscast)
<A HREF="http://www.marketplace.org/archives/today.html#newscast";>Marketplace
archive for Wednesday, December 01,…</A>

"The Last True Sports Car
The Morgan Autocar Company of England makes one of the last remaining classic
sports car of the 1950s era. Want to buy one? Put your name on a waiting
list, and hope you live long enough for it to get to the top. Tom Verde
reports."

I understand that the segments are available on tape for purchase.  (As I
browse the Audible.com page, it appears that they may sell downloadable
segments... We'll see tomorrow)  It's probably too soon to see it posted to
the website.  Here is the phone # I was given...(800) 733-2229.

If you missed it, I would recommend ordering the tape (download?) as it was
fun!

Regards to all,
Steve Dreiseszun
'56 Plus 4