Morgan Christmas Cards

To: "autox team" morgans <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Morgan Christmas Cards
From: kathi hoffman <hofmogtx@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 1999 07:20:43 -0800 (PST)
Greetings Listers,   Last summer I mentioned my plan
to collect Morganish Christmas cards and put them in a
book, or in an on line type display.  Lots of you
replied with a big, "Yes, remind me in December."
So...here I am again, to remind you to send or scan me
the cards.  You can snail mail them to me and I'll
send them back to you, or you can scan them to me.
Thanks to Janet Hill who sent me hers and I have the
Factory card for the past several years. Snail mail is
Kathi Hoffman, 9306 Rentur, Houston,TX 77031.  Thanks,
 and Many Miles of Merry Morganing Motoring to You and
Your Moggie!   Kathi