Morgan Books

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Morgan Books
From: FRED COHEN <cohenf@home.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 1999 19:38:32 -0500
A few months ago a new member of the 3/4 Group asked about a list of
Morgan books.  After going through my car books I gathered the following
books together and made a list.   I am sure there are others not shown
here.   Hope this helps those looking to start their own Morgan book
collection.

Alderson & Chapman - Morgan Sports Cars -  The Early Years

Alderson & Rushton - Morgan Sweeps the Board - The Three Wheeler Story

Autobooks - Morgan Four Owners Workshop Manual

Bell - Morgans to 1997  -  A Collectors's Guide

Blakemore & Rasmussen - Postwar MG & Morgan

Bowden - Morgan First & Last of the Real Sports Cars (1997)

Bowden - Morgan First & Last of the Real Sports Cars  new edition (1986)

Bowden - More Morgan - A Pictorial History of the Morgan Sports Car

Brookland Books - Morgan Cars   1960 - 1970

Butterworth - Fast Green Car  - fiction

Clarke - Morgan 1936 -69  Autobook

Erickson - Morgan Isn't That a Horse ?

Harvey - Morgan - The Last Survivor   (1987)

Harvey - Morgan - The Last Survivor   (1991)

Hill - The Four Wheeled Morgan Vol 1 The Flat Radiator Models

Hill - The Four Wheeled Morgan Vol 2 The Cowled Radiator Models

Hill - Completely Morgan - Three Wheelers

Hill - Completely Morgan - Four-Wheelers  1936 - 1968

Hill - Morgan - The Best of British in Old Photographs

Hill - The Morgan - 75 Years on the Road

Hill - Illustrated Morgan Buyers's Guide

Hill - Completely Morgan - Four Wheelers from 1968

Hill - The Morgan - The Art of Selling a Unique Sports Car

Holm - Famous Car Factories  -  Morgan

Isaac - Morgan - Osprey Classic Marques

May - Morgan - Malvern's Timelss Flyer-AQ Fall 1966 Vol V no 2

Musgrove - Moggie - The Purchase, Maintenance & Enjoyment of Morgan
                                                       Sports Cars

Musgrove - The Morgan Year Book  1980 - 1981

Kelsey - Classic & Car Restorer - Morgan Restoration & Buying

Quills - The Morgan Cartoon Book

Robson - Morgan Plus 8    Osprey Series

Sheally - Morgan in the Colonies

Sheally - Morgan   Pride of the Briish

Sisson - Notes from a Morgan Garage   (1990)

Sisson - Notes from a Morgan Garage   (1992)

Teague - Morgan Plus 4  - Super Profile

Tipler - Morgan - The Cars and the Factory

Worrall & Turner - Original  Morgan