Re: lube - question case of the sticky pedals

To: KatHaus7@aol.com, giam@cs.uml.edu, morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: lube - question case of the sticky pedals
From: Oddcarnut@aol.com
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 20:35:16 EDT

<< How'd you get the pedals "unglued". That looks like my problem. >>
Kat,

My Mog had a mild case of syncronized pedals and I've had a few Saab Sonetts
& 96s with the problem.  To free things up, I unscrew the grease fittings and
squirt some liquid wrench in the holes.  Then hold the brake pedal and work
the clutch pedal back & forth.  Repeat the squirt & work process until they
are moving freely.  Then put the grease fittings back in & lube it up.

Good luck & welcome to Mog world.

Cheers,

Ken Payne, 63 Plus 4 4 seater