Circle City GP Oct 9-10

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Circle City GP Oct 9-10
From: FPS3@aol.com
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 01:01:27 EDT
Anyone comming to the Circle City Vintage GP at Indianapolis Raceway Park?
I'm almost ready. All I need to do to be ready is bolt on the clutch, install
the engine, radiator, exhaust, floorboards, tune it, mount 3 new tyres, spend
a week in Boston, change sprockets, install new chain, pick up the trailer,
load it & drive 400 miles, spend a week in KY, drive 150 miles & I'm ready...

We are looking forward to a good turnout of pre-war cars this year- should be
fun. Come & say hi...

Fred Sisson