Re: frame

To: "linda noland" <acmelinda@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: frame
From: "F Kuzyk" <fkuzyk@cgocable.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 1999 07:56:49 -0400
Linda,
Have you tried the Morgan factory? People have had complete wood chassis
made for them. A frame may be possible.
Cheers,
Fred Kuzyk

Morgan Sports Cars International
http://mycomm.excite.com/mycomm/browse.asp?cid=.4g3TS2kkNzU
Where the membership is free and anyone in the world can post photos, links,
event dates, articles, discussion, files,
& meet for real-time chat on Morgans!

My Morgan Sports Car Club of Canada site:
http://members.xoom.com/msccc/