Re: They have done it again...

To: "Bjørn Schage" <schage@online.no>,
Subject: Re: They have done it again...
From: Jane McDaid <Murphys@ziplink.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 21:18:11 -0400
Bjørn and Morgan Listers,

Though "The War of the Roses" is not a very happy story, there is a bright
side to the Morgan's involvement. That Morgan lives today as a vintage
racer restored by Robert Couch of Morgan Spares! He leased it to the film
company prior to its rebuild, knowing it needed a new body & chassis anyway.

Remember, movies are illusory. That's the main purpose of acting and film!

Jerry Murphy

At 09:32 AM 8/30/99 +0200, Bjørn Schage wrote:
>Dear listers.
>
>After the movie I looked in vain for some reassuring that "no Morgans were
actually damaged during the shooting of this movie, and all scenes are made
with the approval of MSSC", ( After all this talk about an All Americanb
Club, here is really something for you to work with...) but all I could
find was the credits stating that one of the "Best boys" was Charles
Morgan. Well, this is a job that he surely didn't handle as well as could
be expected.

>Would you be surprised that Kathleen Turner is not my favourite actor? I'm
not quite sure about Michael Douglas either...!